Welcome to the home of "Smokin' on Big Creek" BBQ Contest for Operation BBQ Relief! We're glad you dropped by to learn more about our competition and we look forward to seeing you in April. Our goal is to make this event one that you'll look forward to coming back to every year.
Smokin' on Big Creek!
The 2013 KCBS Rules and Regulations are not currently available as soon as they are we will update the follwoing link, until the 2012 version is published. Click (KCBS 2010 Rules) to download a copy in PDF format.
* Attentive volunteers for your convenience
* Payout is 100% of entry fees less KCBS sanctioning fees.
* Unique, impressive awards through top ten in each category.
* Larger than normal cook sites (30' x 30')
* Entire area is on level ground - most sites on grass - some paved, some gravel)
* Free eletricity
* Breakfast served Saturday morning 7:00 to 8:30 AM (only $4 each)
* Sheltered awards and entertainment area
* Plenty of parking
* People's Choice Wing and Anything Goes contest on Friday evening with proceeds to benefit
* Canned / non-perishable food drive to benefit the Community Food Pantry (please bring a grocery bag with cans, dry goods, etc.)
* Kids Q Competition Saturday morning
* Anything Bacon and Dessert categories!